APPLY TO SERVE
SENIOR SUPPORT WORKER
Our Senior Support Worker program is the back-bone of our operation. From kitchen to maintenance, waterfront to medical-care; our Senior Support Workers are fit into their area of enjoyment and expertise. Though much of their work may go unseen, it is vital to the success of our camp ministry.
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age, self-motivated and able to work under little to no supervision. Click APPLY NOW or use the scroll bar to the right to obtain more details.
Requirements for Senior Support Workers
1.Minimum 18 years of age and high school graduate.
2.Willingness to learn and grow as you serve our camp.
3.Attendance and involvement within a local church.
4.Completed Summer Staff Application.
5.Must have RCMP criminal vulnerable sector check done in within last 3 years and have taken "plan to protect" course or the yearly refresher within the last year.
6.Notification of program withdrawal a minimum of 30 days prior to start-date.
Lifeguard & medical - contact Director for details.
Expectations for Senior Support Workers - Ages 18+
- Three balanced meals and an evening snack, each day.
- Directors free staff tuck, Monday through Friday.
- A free camp T-shirt and 50% off a staff hoodie. Hoodie purchase is optional. You may deduct the cost from your honorarium.
- Skills in servant leadership, through team ministry.
- The cook or assistant must have a copy of food safety certificate for campsite.
-Honorariums and wages are set yearly so please contact the director for more info.
For all senior staff, please contact the Director to arrange accommodations.